I would think that you’d want to know about an opportunity to enter a contest to win a VIP trip to the Balblair distillery in Scotland PLUS a bottle of their 1965 vintage whisky (I know I do!).
Here are the details:
1st September 2011
Balblair Single Malt whisky and WIRED Magazine collaborated to create an exclusive photography competition for Balblair fans and WIRED readers, with exceptional prizes to be won. In September and October we will be encouraging talented amateur photographers to submit their work to the WIRED team. The brief for entrants is Balblair’s motto: timed to perfection. Entries will be judged by WIRED picture Editor Steve Peck and Editorial Photographer of the Year 2010 – Edmund Clark.
Runner-up will be treated to bottles of each of the vintages from the Balblair core range, currently including 2000, 1989 and 1978
Additionally, the winning entries will be presented in the January 2012 issue of WIRED (available from 8th December).
- Competition runs from 1st September to 14th October
- Entrants are asked to submit photographs (their own work) which encapsulate thephrase timed to perfection
- All the entries should be sent to WIRED magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographs will be judged by an expert panel including an award-winning editorial photographer Edmund Clark
- For full entry details and T&Cs please visit WIRED Insider at www.wired.co.uk/wired-insider/2011/balblair